Fees are a part of university life, so it is important to gain a better understanding of the types of fees that you may be required to pay.
All information relating to how much it costs to study at Curtin University Dubai is provided here. There are many costs to consider before starting your application. Besides your tuition fees, there may be other costs you could incur.
For any queries on your fees, please email [email protected] or visit the university’s finance department Monday to Thursday from 9 AM to 4 PM or on Friday from 9 AM to 11.30 AM.
The following options are open to students for payment of fees and charges:
- Pay in person using credit card, debit card, or as cash at the University finance counter.
- A “Pay by Link” option is also available for students opting for credit card or debit card payments.
- Bank transfer (students must pay all bank charges incurred and must email the proof of transfer to [email protected]).
- A Payment Plan for local students via Cheque Payment/ Post-dated Cheques and for International Students paying from abroad via standing instruction.
The University’s bank account details are as follows:
Bank Account Details
|Account name||Curtin University Dubai||Curtin University Dubai|
|Bank name||First Abu Dhabi Bank||First Abu Dhabi Bank|
|Bank Address||Dragon Mart Branch, Dubai||Dragon Mart Branch, Dubai|
- Pro forma invoices are issued only upon the student’s request after the selection of the units for the study period.
- Actual fees may differ based on unit availability, unit selection, and changes in student funding due to failure to maintain the standards of academic performance.
- VAT is applicable on all fees except security deposits.
- There may be bank charges if the transfer is made in a currency other than AED. For example, students must add USD 35 towards bank charges if the transfer is made in USD.
- Students opting for the “Pay by Link” payment channel are requested to select the AED currency and pay using a card issued by a UAE bank to avoid any additional charges due to exchange rate differences.
For more information on payment options, installment plans and finance policies, please review the Financial Responsibilities document.
Accommodation and transport fees
The tuition fees do not cover accommodation and transport fees.
- We have several partners for student accommodation, for more info please visit:
- To request for transportation, please use the Transportation Request Form after reading our Transportation Policy Document.
International students can opt to study on the University’s visa sponsorship. These students need to pay the fees for the first study period (100 credits) before arriving in the United Arab Emirates to receive a confirmation of enrolment to apply for the student study visa (receipt of payment must be submitted to DDA). The fee quoted on the offer letter may be an estimate and may differ depending on the units you choose to study.
Medical insurance is mandatory for students as per the UAE law and is renewed annually. This medical insurance scheme shall provide for an annual coverage limit as stated in the Table of Benefits document. To know more about the available network of hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies, please refer the network list document.
Keep in mind there may be some incidental costs specific to your course. Your tuition fees does not cover the cost of some additional items required for studying a particular unit or course, such as textbooks, incidental fees for items such as laboratory coats and/or art supplies, first aid courses, and/or field trips. For more information on the incidental fees for specific courses, contact the relevant head of school or course coordinator in your intended area of study.
Student Funding (scholarships, bursaries, and tuition grants)
Scholarships, bursaries, and tuition grants are part of Curtin University Dubai’s commitment to rewarding academic excellence and enabling students from all backgrounds to realise their potential and are available for both commencing and current Curtin University Dubai students.
For more information, please call us on +971 4 245 2500 or send us an email at [email protected].
Please note: All fees indicated are inclusive of VAT.