THE SUMMER CAMP IS BACK!
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis with limited slots available.
- Successfully registered students must attend all the Summer Camp Webinars that will be delivered over the two weeks. Attendance will be tracked every day.
- Students who opt for the Summer Camp Advanced Program must commit to the full-week program to be eligible for certificates. Attendance will be tracked every day.
- Curtin Dubai will reward outstanding performers with a letter of recommendation, university-wide recognition and other privileges.
The University reserves the right to discontinue a student’s participation in the event of non-compliance.
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM
How to apply:
Once you have registered on the above link, we require the following documents to be provided by the student/school/guardian on/before the 5th of July to be considered:
- Passport, visa copy, EID scan of the student and signatory of the below documents(in the case of a minor);
- A NOC from the parent/ legal guardian (in the case of a minor);
- An NDA is to be signed by the student as well as the parent/ legal guardian (in the case of a minor).