Are you looking to enhance your career goals in 2022?
Curtin Dubai’s Postgrad Expo is the right place to get guidance and explore career opportunities that open up through a postgraduate degree.
Whether you are looking to start now or in the future, our tri-city MBA(Global) may be just the upgrade you are looking for.
Here’s why else you should attend:
- Interact with key alumni members and faculty from the AACSB-accredited Business School.
- Attend a one-on-one meeting with a Future Student Advisor and learn about our evening classes, ability to fast-track your program or study at your own pace.
- Check your eligibility to apply for industry-backed scholarships covering a significant part of your tuition fees, and secure the Postgrad Expo Enrolment Bursary of AED 2,500.
We look forward to welcoming you virtually or in person to tour our recently refreshed campus, hosting a number of executive study spaces and collaborative rooms.
Attend the Postgrad Expo and get a head start making your dreams a reality!
We look forward to welcoming you, answering your questions and being a part of your successful academic journey!
In light of the pandemic, we are taking the following precautionary measures to ensure maximum safety for all the attendees and staff:
- Attendees are required to provide proof of vaccination or the green pass in the Al Hosn app. Security on duty will verify these documents
- Attendees’ temperature will be checked at arrival
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Food and beverages (other than water) are not provided or allowed. Water will be provided Attendance will only be permitted if you have signed and submitted the DHA required declaration form
Those who choose to attend online are not required to comply with these preventive measures.