Connect to your future, learn about top-tier education and explore industry networking all in one place, and within the comfort of your home.
Curtin University Dubai is hosting a virtual open day for you to discover everything you need to know before you make the decision to join a university that’s ranked in the top 1% of the world.
Join us to explore limited bursaries up to AED 100,000 on undergraduate programs and up to AED 30,000 on postgraduate programs.
Get a head start for a spot in our January 2022 intake!
YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- Check your eligibility towards one of our scholarships and bursaries, including the Industry-backed Scholarship
- Secure an on-the-spot Open Day Enrolment Bursary of AED 2500
- Understand what rankings mean, and how they help you in the long term
- Get first-hand stories from our current students and faculty about their experiences
In light of the pandemic, we are taking the following precautionary measures to ensure maximum safety for all the attendees and staff:
- Attendees’ temperature will be checked at arrival.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Food and beverages are not provided or allowed. Water will be provided.
- Attendance will only be permitted if you have signed and submitted the DHA required declaration form.
Those who choose to attend online are not required to comply with these preventive measures.
We look forward to welcoming you, answering your questions and being a part of your successful academic journey!