To apply for our undergraduate program you must submit all the required documentation outlined in the checklists below.
You can submit documentation via post, email, facsimile or in person. Please be aware that in order to gain a full offer you must meet our minimum entry requirements and all your original transcripts will need to be sighted by one of our Admissions Officers.
Please use the checklist below and submit all documentation before the relevant due date.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Program.
- Submit all of your completed qualifications and the transcripts of your results.
- Submit certified copies of your English test score (IELTS or TOEFL) if applicable.
- Submit two passport size photographs.
- Submit your passport copy with visa page.
Your admissions advisor will review your application and provide you with more information on the application process. If your application meets the minimum entry requirements, you will receive an offer letter and acceptance pack from the Curtin Dubai Office of Admissions.