Develop the skills required to lead multinational businesses across the globe as you gain knowledge and expertise needed to advance in the field of international business and management.
This program focuses on strategy, management, decision making and business, providing graduates with skills needed for advanced managerial careers in global businesses.
It provides insights into international organizations and their operations and also helps graduates to manage domestic teams in multicultural environments. It includes study and team projects across a range of relevant, internationally focused topics such as strategic management, partnerships and networks in a global environments.
• Curtin is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide in the highly regarded Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2019.
• Curtin School of Business is recognised as an elite global business school through accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
• Our courses have a highly applied, practical focus and are delivered by leading academics and business practitioners.
– International Marketing for Mangers
– Management and Organisational Behaviour
– Business Research Methods
– Culture and Ethics in Business
– Corporate Strategy
– Managing Multinational Enterprises
– Global Business Dynamics
– International Business Strategy Research
– 4 Elective Units
Credit for Recognised Learning is assessed on an individual basis
Graduates generally find employment in the intermediary managerial level with companies with an interest in or focus on international activities
Total tuition fees for Master of International Business:
AED 89,250 or USD 24,452
*All fees indicated are inclusive of 5% UAE VAT.
|Location||Curtin Dubai campus|
|Study mode||Full-time or part-time option available|
|Intake||February, July or November|
|Duration||12 months full-time, part-time option available|
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.