To apply for our foundation program you must submit all the required documentation outlined in the checklists below.
You can submit documentation via post, email, facsimile or in person. Please be aware that in order to gain a full offer you must meet our minimum entry requirements and all your original transcripts will need to be sighted by one of our Admissions Officers.
Please use the checklist below and submit all documentation before the relevant due date.
- Complete and submit the Foundation Program.
- Submit all of your completed qualifications and the transcripts of your results.
- Submit certified copies of your English test score (IELTS or TOEFL) if applicable.
- An application fee should be submitted along with the application. Applications sent without this fee will not be processed.
- Submit two passport size photographs.
- Submit your passport copy with visa page.
Your admissions advisor will review your application and provide you with more information on the application process. If your application meets the minimum entry requirements, you will receive an offer letter from the Curtin Dubai Office of Admissions.
A registration fee of AED 3,500 will have to be paid for an acceptance of the offer letter.