To study at Curtin Dubai, you must meet Curtin University’s admission standards, including academic requirements, course prerequisites and English language requirements.
If you want to apply for an undergraduate course, you must satisfy academic entry requirements and English language competency requirements. You must also meet specific course prerequisites.
You can apply to Curtin before you take your final high school exams.
Entry requirements based on common curriculums in the UAE:
- IB diploma- 24 points or above
- Indian board- average of 65% in four academic subjects in CBSE, average of 65% in five academic subjects in ICSE
- Pakistani board- average of 65% in four academic subjects in HSC
- Australian secondary school- 70 ATAR (80 ATAR for Engineering courses)
- UK GCE A’ Levels- minimum 5 points: A=5; B=4; C=3; D=2; E=1
- USA high school diploma- SAT score of minimum 460 in each section
English language requirements for Undergraduate programs:
- IELTS overall band score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band, or equivalent